t: 0845 840 42 42 e: email@example.com
Directions from M5 North
- Exit on Junction 9 following signposts for A46 Evesham.
- Follow road straight over two sets of traffic lights and pass Army base on the left.
- At third traffic lights turn right towards Bishops Cleeve.
- Follow road (approx 2 miles), turning right at the end onto A435 Cheltenham.
- Follow road for about 3 miles. Go straight over first roundabout.
- Take right turn at second roundabout into Stoke Orchard Road, then take the fourth right into Stella Way.
Directions from M4/Swindon/Cirencester A435 and A40 Oxford
- A435 from Cirencester and A40 from Oxford/London join at the Y junction traffic lights on London Road.
- At next set of traffic lights turn right into Hales Road passing The Russell Arms on the right following the road, passing Sainsbury's on the right.
- After 2 miles Hales Road changes its name to become Priors Road.
- At junction of Prestbury Road, turn right.
- At first mini roundabout, turn left into Tatchley Lane, which then becomes New Barn Lane.
- At the Racecourse roundabout, take the third exit for A435 Bishops Cleeve and Evesham.
- At the traffic lights, go straight over passing GE Aviation on the left.
- At the roundabout take the 2nd exit for Evesham.
- At the next roundabout turn left into Stoke Orchard Road then take the fourth right into Stella Way.
Directions from M5 South
- Exit on junction 11, A40 Cheltenham.
- Along dual carriageway and at roundabout go straight over, passing GCHQ on the left.
- At the next roundabout turn left into Princess Elizabeth Way.
- Follow road for 2 miles until McDonalds roundabout, then take the 2nd exit into Kingsditch Lane.
- At the next roundabout, go straight over into Wymans Lane, passing Cotswold Bowl on right. Follow the road right, under the bridge into Hyde Lane.
- At the traffic lights turn left, passing GE Aviation on the left.
- At roundabout take the 2nd exit for Evesham.
- At the next roundabout turn left into Stoke Orchard Road, then take the fourth right into Stella Way.