Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
By entering the Prize Draw, you agree to these terms and conditions (these “Terms and Conditions”). Marketing communications relating to the Prize Draw, including all information on how to enter the Prize Draw, also form part of these Terms and Conditions. In the event of any conflict between any terms referred to in such marketing communications and these Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions take precedence. Keep a copy for your records.
1. Eligibility: This draw is open to all UK residents who are employed at an infant school, junior school, primary school, special school or pupil referral unit in England, aged 18 or over, except employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, its agents or anyone else professionally connected with the promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to require participants to prove that they are eligible. If a winner is found to be ineligible, the Promoter reserves the right to award their prize to another participant and to require the return of any prize already awarded.
2. No purchase necessary.
3. The Prize Draw will run until the closing date, 20th October 2016 at 23:59, no entries after this date will be accepted.
4. How to Enter: To enter the Prize Draw please visit https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/schoolmealprovision-1 and fill out the survey in full. Any unsuitable or unfinished surveys will not be accepted as a valid entry. Only one entry per person over the duration of the prize draw will be accepted.
5. Entrants can only win one prize. Entrants who do not give correct details or those who make an entry on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified, at the Promoter’s discretion. No entries from agents, third parties, organised groups or entries automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No bulk entries. No entrant can use their computer to enable multiple entries, (e.g. By the use of ‘script’ or ‘brute force’ or the use of automated devices or processes). In the event that person’s entry and all associated multiple entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
6. Prizes: There is one prize of £200 Amazon Vouchers to be won. The winner should check validity and usage instructions immediately on delivery. No transfers or other prize options exist.
7. Prizes will be delivered within 28 days of a valid claim only to a UK address.
8. No cash alternative in whole or in part. In exceptional circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative gift of an equal or greater value.
9. Winner Selection & Notification: The winner will be randomly selected via a verifiable system producing random results and notified by email or phone within 2 weeks of the closing date. Should the selected winner not claim their prize within 28 days of the initial notification the Promoter reserves the right to award their prize to a reserve winner in accordance with these terms and conditions.
10. All entrants must ensure they provide valid contact details and are contactable for the duration of the prize draw and up to 3 months afterwards. If any supplied contact details become invalid during this period this will invalidate the prize.
11. General: The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the winners and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. For the name and county of the prize winner, please send a SAE to PKL Group Marketing, Malvern View Business Park, Stella Way, Bishops Cleeve, Cheltenham GL52 7DQ.
13. Details will be available for a period of 2 months following the closing date.
14. By entering the Prize Draw, all entrants agree to the transfer of their personal data to the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this Prize Draw and to receive marketing communications from the Promoter, PKL Group (UK) Ltd, or its partner, Elygra Marketing Services, sending you information about their products and services by email, post and telephone. For participant’s absolute confidence, any personal data relating to participants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation. Entrants are able to opt out at any time. Survey results will remain confidential and the reporting of these results will not include any school name or identification of an individual.
15. Entrants may be required to participate in related publicity without further payment.
16. Any prizes returned to sender or undelivered due to inaccurate address details will be considered unwanted and the prize will be lost.
17. Except in cases of personal injury or death resulting from its negligence, the Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, injury, loss or negligence arising out of this promotion.
18. Responsibility is not accepted for entries or claims lost or delayed as a result of any computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
19. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this prize draw or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the prize draw or these terms and conditions , at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment
20. Sometimes, through reasons outside of the Promoters control, the website (as with any website) may not be accessible. The Promoter cannot guarantee continuous, uninterrupted access to the website. No responsibility will be accepted for any difficulties in entering, claiming or any entries/claims delayed or corrupted. The Promoter will have no liability for any loss arising out of such an event.
21. The Promoter does not warrant that use of or access to the registration site will be uninterrupted by error or virus free nor shall it or its licensors have any liability for damaged caused by hostile software which may affect or infect your computer equipment or property as a result of browsing on this site.
22. No correspondence will be entered into regarding the selection of winners and the Promoter’s decision is final on all matters.
23. Participants should seek permission from their employer before entry into this prize draw. Any tax liability as a result of entry is the participants own.
24. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction
25. Promoter: (please do not send correspondence to this address): PKL Group (UK) Ltd, Malvern View Business Park, Stella Way, Bishops Cleeve, Cheltenham GL52 7DQ.
Amazon.co.uk is not a sponsor of this prize draw. Except as required by law, Amazon.co.uk Email Gift Voucher (Card) cannot be transferred for value or redeemed for cash. They may be used only for purchases of eligible goods at Amazon.co.uk or certain of its affiliated websites. For complete terms and conditions, see www.amazon.co.uk/gc-legal